2021-2022 ESSER III/School Innovation and Improvement Plan
Outcome goals for this academic year.
Complete ESSER School Funding Plans
2021-2022 ESSER III/SIIP At-a-Glance
Belvedere Elementary School
Cecilia Vanderhye, Principal
English Language Arts Outcome
Ensure students are making sufficient progress to be on grade level in English Language Arts.
- Develop students word recognition skills
- Develop students' language comprehension
Ensure students are making sufficient progress to be on grade level in Mathematics.
- Implement AVMR to leverage Tier I instruction and to provide small group supplemental instruction to the core
- Implement Building Fact Fluency to leverage Tier I instruction and to provide small group supplemental instruction to the core
Ensure students feel safe, included, and supported in the school environment.
- Connect students to nature through small group exploration/activities
- Grade level classes engage in outdoor learning connected to the units of inquiry
Access & Opportunity End of Year SMARTR Outcome
By the end of the 2021-2022 school year, all students will demonstrate growth on problem solving assessments, applying and adapting the most appropriate strategy.
Teachers will participate in professional development to deepen their mathematical instructional understanding
For additional information regarding this School Improvement plan, please contact our school principal.